Please join us for our next webinar on Thursday, September 30, 2021!
Benefits Engagement – Best Practices
Engaging the workforce in their benefits is a challenging task in a normal year. Since the pandemic, employees have been put in positions of less engagement with their colleagues, teams, and companies. Getting their attention to their rewards more than just one time per year during open enrollment is a successful outcome we all seek. In our roundtable discussion we hope to share best practices when it comes to engaging the workforce either at benefits enrollment or throughout the year.
Our panel members will address the following questions in this networking event:Open Enrollment
1) How do you measure success in open enrollment?
2) How have open enrollments gone the past year during the pandemic? Have you made any changes?
3) What are some helpful tips to have a successful Open Enrollment?
4) What is one or two of the health and wellness concerns employees are indicating they have and what steps are you taking to address those concerns?
5) What areas have been overlooked that may create a natural pathway to supporting a mental health initiative?
6) What are the active steps your company has taken to break down barriers to accessing mental health services?
7) Throughout the year, what methods are you using to keep employees engaged in their benefit plans?
8) Do Benefit Meetings really work?
9) What has been your biggest challenge to communicating employee benefits and how have you addressed it?
When: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Where: Online Webinar – Link to be Provided
Cost: Free to CBA Members and Non members
Eric Lieberman, Benefits Program Manager
TaylorMade Golf Company & CBA Board Member
Eric is currently a Benefits Program Manager for TaylorMade Golf, and has over 20 years of experience administering health, welfare, wellness & retirement benefits for large and small workforces within various industries in the US and Canada. TaylorMade employs over 1,500 total employees worldwide, 700 of those are in the US, and is headquartered in Carlsbad.
Mary Rudy, Benefits Manager
Mary began her career as a human resources generalist, but soon developed a keen interest in employee benefits. She has experience from various industries – semi-conductor, biotech, consumer goods and pharmacy benefit management. Over the years, Mary has had the opportunity to continue her work in employee benefits both domestically and globally. National University employs over 3,500 employees across the US and is headquartered in San Diego.
Laico Cook, Senior Manager Employee Benefits,
Laico has worked in insurance, health care and employee benefits for many years, stumbling into employee benefit programs one day, she made it a life-long career choice. She is actively pursuing her CEBS certification to go along with her GBA. Neurocrine employs 1,000 employees nationwide and is headquartered in La Jolla.